I only do memes once in a very great while. Mostly, I tend to think of them as blog clutter, so I usually try to avoid them. But one comes along periodically that seems fun. And since I’m not feeling all that terrific today (sick _and_ exhausted), this is what you get.
**If money were no object, I would:**
- Pay off all my loans.
- Completely fix up and repair my house.
- Buy the rest of the land my wife and I want and build her that equine facility she’s always wanted.
- Let my wife quit her job so she can train horses and riders full time.
- Quit my job and take up writing full time.
- Pick up subscriptions to several of the SF&F magazines I’ve been eyeing lately.
- Buy all the books on my wish list and spend the next few months reading them.
Those are the bulk of my long-term ambitions at this point. Unfortunately, money _is_ an object, and an obstacle, and only time and patience will see any or all of these dreams realized.